Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Do not Rob My Belief


This is almost 20 percent of our 21st century already, why do opinions from medieval still exist? 

We, human, has the rights to believe what we truly believe. Non of us should be forced, both physical and mental, to follow the paths we are reluctant to do. Especially, when it is about belief. We should have been free to express the way we want it to be, as long as it does not against anyone's faith or life.

If you told me you worship certain stones, I would avoid walking or sitting on them. If you told me you love some kind of trees, I would not mind helping you water them sometimes. If you said you do not link anything, I may try not to bring them up when you are around. If you are willing to spend times at house of religion, I would also be okay to take you to the place someday although I do not like it. This is called RESPECT.

However, there are things you should be aware of; each of us have our own point of view, and ours have the same value as yours. We do not ask you to believe what we believe. So you should have not constrained us too, yet you should reciprocate with respect instead of attempting to blame our belief, for you can praise your thoughts wider.

Forcing me to follow your rule and leave my favorite behind, it only makes me feel like I am robbed and cheated. Telling me your belief is right and mine is wrong without any clear and reasonable explanation only makes me lose my respect for you, and it makes me consider you in another way. Being frustrated, for I refuse to believe what I do not believe in would only makes me curious if you are still okay.

Anything which is related to religion, it should be something come up from mind and heart, not from anyone's words or order or rule, or even the instinct. It should be something we are willing to do, not something we need to fake for good image.

we do not really need plastic heaven.  

No comments:

Post a Comment