Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Cheetah


I heard that number 4 is a dead number
I think it's more likely a player
A handsome large cat killed 21 impalas
He keeps one alive although he does it fast
Oh! a kindhearted cheatah

Everyone said he has beautiful pattern on skin
I told them it was a trap, don't ever come in
They admire his strong legs when he runs
I know his honesty is weak, less than a month
They scream out they love his long tail
I warn them he loves it short, just like hell
Or he never does

Now they hate me, that last prey
For I don't thank him that day
He doesn't tear me
He doesn't chew me
He doesn't hurt them
He doesn't kill them

How about my 21 friends?

He is a cheetah
I call him cheatah
He wears white clothes
Long across his knees
He love cross sign
He minds only if it's tasty

I'm the 22nd impala
Run away from number 4 cheatah.

No comments:

Post a Comment