Saturday, April 25, 2020

Three Years Ago, Three Years Later


Oh god! I’m so jealous of my memory for today three years ago!

It was the day I had slept only two hours and half, then I had activities for full day, from 5:30 to 20:00. I felt like I was a walking dead, yet I had warm body. That was not R from Warm Bodies, but that was R.I.T.H from Phnom Penh. XD hahaha

I miss how I was nervously walking through crowd of street market at down, alone, and for first time. I was reaching the blue dot on my messenger’s map. My heart kept racing, the butterflies in my stomach kept moving non stop too. God! My dot was closely gravitating to the another dot on Share Location plateform.

Olympic Stadium, Independence Monument, Royal Palace, Central Market, Sorya shopping center, Wat Phnom, Russian Market, and Aeon mall before we headed back to the bus stop. That was how our 14 hours and half went.

I also remember that April 25, 2017 had a heavy rain in evening. Some roads were flooding. Lightning and thunder frightened me.

I remember I ambled back home alone again with so many emotions in my head. I remember I got a promise for another meetup in the future which would be longer, better, and further. 

No comments:

Post a Comment