Thursday, May 14, 2020

Password


It was embarrassing to tell that I once had his full date of birth for my mobile lock screen, 211188. It was kind of special and a little heartwarming to have cyphers which most of people didn't know, yet I was sure there were several people would understand.

It was like I wanted it to stay secret, at the same time I wanted it getting exposed. I didn't want anyone know it, yet I aspired someone could intuit my hidden message. Like a riddle which was waiting for someone to solve it to be freed.

It was all fine until a day I was almost caught by him when we were on our second trip, May 28, 2018.

I was alone with him in the same bedroom that I had to be more careful, to never let him got chance approached my phone. I knew he was smart enough for that such as thing. He might guess it right, and I would be in trouble. haha

I had changed it to my year of birth, plus my favorite number, and his year of birth. It was 932288. He would never get it right, I was confident (not really). Also, I was using fingerprint instead of typing my passcode out in front of him. I was smart, too, right? And yeah! I passed. I didn't get caught that night although he had used my phone for a short period, he helped changing new sim card and tested it for me!

But, there was a night of 1st June, it was when he needed my phone again for many times to call home and check his social media, for his phone gone wild for the heavy rain the days before. I unlocked my phone for him all the time I passed mine to him, only once when he was holding it long enough until it locked by itself. He asked me to unlock for him again. That time, I wanted to try too. To know. If he knew. If he even paid attention to. I gave him my password.

"Sembilan tiga dua dua delapan delapan." I spoke his language. Yeah, I could count in his language well enough. XD "I gave you my password, but promise me to never lock into my notes!" Added I. It would be a devastating if he happened to lock into my notes because most of my writing there were about him.

"I know." Said he. I truly trusted him.

He applied that code in and started typing. He showed me that it already unlocked and looked at me from about three meters away.

"I know there is something in your password." He said and looked back to the light screen. My heart was racing, but I played it cool. I pretended like I knew nothing.
"What?" Asked I.
"It's your year of birth and mine." He said and peek at me a little bit.
"No. It's not." I lied.
"It is. That 93 is yours, and 88 is mine." He seemed confident.
"Then what is that 22 for?"
"I don't know. But I'm sure that 93 and 88 is ours." said without looking at me.
"It's not." I convinced (?). @@ before I escaped to take a shower.
"It is."

Then the secret code was finally solved like I had expected too although I didn't admit it. hahaha. At the same time, I felt embarrassed for what I had done. But for whatever it was, all I kelp in mind was that 'I didn't have so much time.' It was less than 24 hours before we had to part again. For year. Or years. Or forever. I had no clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment