Monday, June 15, 2020

Crystal Blue

This photo was captured on May 31, 2018. 08:21 am. In Papua, Indonesia.

He was just like this ocean. It was crystal blue, the color I love. It was clear, no dirt, no garbage, yet I still could not look through it from the surface to the bottom.

He was like this blue sea. It was only blue in there. Whether I stored it into a bottle, it turned to different color immediately.

He was like this beautiful saltwater. It was so far away from where I belonged to, calm, and no shorelines. But if I happened to fall into it, I knew I would never be able to get out of it without helping hand.

He was like this natural water park. He gave me nostalgia, so it could haunted me later that I had to remember him for that.

But he was not like this pale blue ocean which I could gravitate to the bottom of it till I lost my breath. He just kept pushing me back to where I belonged to, every time I had tried to dive in.

No comments:

Post a Comment