Monday, September 14, 2020

Tong: Memories - from my very gay perspective

Photo: TVmaze / Jung Woo left side - Doo Hyun right side


So I had just watched "Tong: Memories", a 2016 Korean TV series. It was about school guys who fight back those gangsters who intended to bully them. Amazingly, they won all the time, and that make those gangsters hate them even more.

But during the show, I could not stop myself from feeling the gay vibe in that series! I felt their bromance along the show! It is sad they were not!

It was like a couple. When Doo Hyun was jealous of Jung Woo's fighting skill, and he tried to ignore and avoid Jung Woo, but Jung Woo still managed to see him at his class. (Babe! Can you stop being mad at me?) in my thought! xD

That was so cute when Doo Hyun punched Jung Woo in the face, yet Jung Woo remained calm and talked nicely to him. Just like a gentle man tried to compromise his mad girlfriend! haha

It was way too nice when Jung Woo came to save Doo Hyun at the last minutes of the fight, although Doo Hyun acted like he did not want to be friend with Jung Woo anymore.

I secretly wish they had a romance relationship instead of friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment